Friday, June 13, 2008

Interested in a Family Vacation?

We have been having some discussion around the dinner table about having a Johnson family vacation with Mom and Dad, children and spouses, and those very special people we never see enough of -- grandchildren.

We would like your input of what would be fun and doable for you and yours. If Mom is counting correctly, there are 24 of us now whose needs and preferences should be considered.

Among the ideas that have been put forth are to have a family vacation/reunion in 2009 in some location such as a beach house, Disney World, Disney Cruise, Nauvoo, Aspen Grove. If you have another suggestion, please make it in the comments. Please use the accompanying poll to indicate your interest.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only vote once? I think that I would enjoy a disney cruise, aspen grove, disney world, beach house, nauvoo. That is the order of preference. I would enjoy any of them.

Holly

Anonymous said...

This is Michael. Because Mom is logged in none of us can vote so we decided to do it here.

Michael- Disney Cruise
Reed- Disney Cruise
Sadie- Disney Cruise

If we go on a Disney Cruise we should go on the seven day cruise to the Caribbean.


Open ID doesn't like my WordPress.

Wendy Johnston said...

Ashley and I vote for a beach house. My second pick would be Aspen Grove or Disney Cruise. We would like something where we are together often instead of always going off doing separate things--which might happen at Disney World. We like Nauvoo too. I would probably like any of them except for Disney World for the above reason. I hear Lisa suggests a Dude Ranch.

Wendy Johnston said...

Steve likes the idea of a cruise, or the beach house.

Anonymous said...

I would vote for a Disney cruise, beach house, Disneyworld in that order of preference.